writing notes on persuasive essay
Each response requires a fully developed paragraph (5-8 sentences).
1. Describe the argument to be addressed in your persuasive essay and include how the argument is derived from your major(business) or your field of work(service industry).
2. What are 3 possible key points for your selected topic? How do they support your main argument?
3. Who is the audience that will be reading your essay? What potential challenges will you have supporting your argument with the demographic.
4. What goal do you hope to accomplish with this essay? What will this essay need to be successful?
5. List potential resources that could be used as supporting evidence for your argument, and provide a brief description of each and how they will reinforce your argument.
6. Using the resources listed above, align specific key points of your argument with your supporting resources to begin to establish an effective essay structure.
7. Based on your argument, determine strategic places where integrating evidence would be most effective and provide rationale for each..
I am also supplying the original journal entry to use to build on/from.