Statement of Problem (may include literature review or mini review)
Purpose of the Study
At least one research
May be included in another section
Must include 10-12 reputable sources
Qualitative or mixed- methods research strategy
Role of the researcher
Data collection procedures
Definitions as needed
Anticipated ethical issues
Significance of the study
Final Project: Research Proposal and Research Presentation
Write a research proposal on the following topic, using mix method, please see attachments for reference to include in paper. In addition to writing the paper, create a power point presentation, see instructions below.
Central question- what are some reasons why Police officers in the U.S. express dissatisfaction with mental health services available to them?
Subquestion- what are the most significant factors causing the lack of mental health assistance for police officers in the U.S.?
– What are some solutions that can be proposed to change or improve the issue?
the proposal is required to have:
- 12-15 double spaced pages of research
- 10-12 literature review sources
- Reference and title pages (do not count toward page count)
- Appendixes as needed (do not count toward page count)
- Headers and subheaders are encouraged
Create and a PowerPoint based upon their research proposal. The presentation is required to be:
- 8-12 slides (recommended 1 slide per major research proposal section included)
- Internal citations in slides with References Slide(s), Reference Slide(s) do not count toward slide count
- Graphics only as necessary
Use the below Lit Review to include in paper as well as references and the research proposal for methodology section. If you have any questions please contact me ASAP