I need a discussion post for the instructions below. The links for the videos are at the end of the instructions. Please let me know if they don’t work asap.
Week 1 Discussion Board â€“ Analyzing Effective Brands
This week, you will think critically about quality content creation and why some brands are particularly effective by doing the following:
- After watching this video by Coca-Cola, answer the following questions:i. What is the message of the video?
ii. Why did Coca-Cola receive almost universal praise for this campaign?
- After reading this article about a Dove campaign, answer the following questions:
- What were the three (3) elements Dove needed to make this video go viral?
- What was Doveâ€™s seeding and distribution strategy?
- Answer the following questions:i. What do the Coca-Cola and Dove campaigns have in common?
ii. How do the Coca-Cola and Dove campaigns differ from each other?iii. What do these videos teach you about the importance of using critical thinking when planning public relations campaigns?
- NOTE: You need to cite your sources (like the Coca-Cola video and article about the Dove campaign) at the end of your post.
i. Your citations must be in APA format.
- 3) Word count requirements:
- The initial post should be at least 500 words.
- 4) Proofread your posts extraordinarily carefully in order to avoid grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors.
a. There will be a 1-point deduction for each type of grammatical/typographical error that appears in your posts.
- 5) Please be sure any final edits you make to your initial post are completed before the mid-week assignment deadline because your posts will be graded based on the last time they were edited.
- 6) Ensure that all of your comments on the discussion board are professional.