leadership interview assignment
Students will conduct an interview with a leader of their choosing. The leader should be at a director level or above, cannot be a family member, and must be currently employed. The subsequent paper will include answers to the questionnaire below and a summary by the student of the leaderâ€™s views, and conclusions.
The paper should be completed in a word document and uploaded to Blackboard.
PLZ USE TEMPLATE ATTACHED
ORG 545 INTERVIEW PROTOCOL
Establish parameters â€“ keep it to 15-20 minutes if possible. Most leaders enjoy talking about their experiences and are generally willing to help.
- What attracted you to be a leader in the industry you are working?
- As a leader, what organizational change initiatives have you implemented in your organization?
- What was the biggest resistance to change?
- Are there changes you have not been able to accomplish at your current organization, and why?
- What do you feel needs to be at the core of an organization to successfully initiate organizational change?
- What advice do you have for leaders who are considering major change initiatives for their organization?