I need 2 different Documents as one is for the discussion and the other one is for Assignment and both should be plagiarism free,
We live in a world where an Internet crime occurs every minute in some cases cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For every 1 that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every 1 sucessful prosecuted in a court of law, 100 get off without punishment or with a warning.
Why is it difficult to prosecute cybercriminals?
Participants must create a thread in order to view other threads in this forum. Post by the end of Wednesday to allow other students to read your threat and provide comments.
Your main post should be a minimum of 550 words. Make sure your peer discussion address some of the terms and concepts presented in the course with a minimum of 100 words.
Please respond to at least two learners. Your responses should be substantive (minimum of 100 words) and do at least one of the following:
- Ask a probing question.
- Offer a suggestion.
- Elaborate on a particular point.
- Provide an alternative opinion.
Responses to peers such as “I agree with your point”, or responses that are not substantive and at the Graduate level will not receive maximum points.
In your responses, reference the assigned readings and other theoretical, empirical, or professional literature as needed to support your views and writing.
- 930ADF960210.pdf (516.173 KB)
This assignment you will review an article about cybercrimes laws and policy from a peer reviewed journal.
Align your assignment to the following questions:
- Provide a full and correct bibliographic citation of the article using APA format.
- Identify and summarize the author’s argument or viewpoint.
- Discuss the most important primary sources used in the article. What are the primary sources used? If applied what type of analysis did the author use inconjunction with the primary sources? Did the author look closely at a small number or primary source evidence? Or did the author take examples from a wide range of sources? or something in between? Explain.
- Discuss the secondary sources used by the author. Did the author include only sources that supported the argument? or did the article also bring up secondary sources that the author wanted to challenge or refute? Did the author try to resolve disagreement between secondary sources? How recent are the sources relative to the article’s publication date?
- Judge the article: Has the article been citied, has the author written other articles or reviews?
- Write a short paragraph (5 sentences or more) indicating the scholastic value. rate the article as if you expect someone with an IT background would read your rating. (Do not make this paragraph about your background or interests)