NursesHomeworkHelp.com prides itself on its team of specialized writers who possess comprehensive knowledge and experience in the field of nursing. These writers are selected through a rigorous vetting process, ensuring that they have the necessary qualifications and expertise in nursing. By engaging writers who understand the intricacies of the nursing profession, NursesHomeworkHelp ensures that students receive accurate and well-researched content that aligns with the unique requirements of the nursing discipline. This specialization sets NursesHomeworkHelp apart as a trusted source of academic support for nursing students.
Due November 20 at 10:59 PM
Assignment 2: Expenses Worksheet in Excel
Before beginning this assignment, you should thoroughly review Excel Worksheets, Charts, Formulas, Functions, and Tables from your course textbook, Go! All in one: Computer concepts and applications.
For this assignment you will use Microsoft Excel to develop a worksheet that details your personal expenses in at least four categories from the last three months. Some of these expense categories might include, but are not limited to, Mortgage, Rent, Utilities, Phone, Food, Entertainment, Tuition, Childcare, Clothing, and Insurance. (These numbers may be fictitious.)Part 1: The Spreadsheet
- Begin by opening a new Microsoft Excel file. (You may use the template found here.)
- Save it as LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2
- Use Rows 1 and 2 for a title.
- Beginning in row 4, use column A to list your different expenses.
- Label the next three columns (B, C, D) for the past three months.
- Fill in the appropriate amount for each expense for each month.
- Beside the column with your third month’s entries, create another column for totals for each category.
- Use a formula to calculate a total for each category of expense.
- In the row below your last expense entry, create another row for the monthly totals of expenses.
- Use a formula to calculate a total for each month of expenses.
- Beside the column add another column for calculating the percent of the budget for each expense category.
- Use a formula to calculate the percent that each expense category is of the total expenditures.
- Format the worksheet by adjusting column widths and wrapping text, and by applying appropriate financial number formatting and cell styles.
Please Note: While some calculations might be easy to do in your head or using a calculator—merely typing the answer into the appropriate cell—the point of this assignment is to get you accustomed to using formulas. In situations requiring frequently updated data or more complex calculations, Excel is a very powerful tool if you know how to use it. Your grade is based on your demonstrated ability to use the required formulas.
Part 2: The ChartBelow your table of monthly expenses, you will create a chart using the numbers from your spreadsheet similar to the example below.
- Open the Insert ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click on a populated cell inside your spreadsheet, then, click on Column on the Insert ribbon. Select the style of column chart you like.
- Click and drag your column chart into position below your spreadsheet.
NursesHomeworkHelp.com places a strong emphasis on delivering high-quality work that meets and exceeds academic standards. The company is committed to upholding excellence in every aspect of their service. The writers at NursesHomeworkHelp conduct thorough research, ensuring that assignments are well-informed and grounded in evidence-based practice. Moreover, they adhere to academic conventions, including proper referencing and citation, to ensure the integrity and credibility of the work. By consistently maintaining high-quality standards, NursesHomeworkHelp enables nursing students to excel academically and develop the necessary skills for their future careers.