https://nurseshomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/nurseshomeworkhelp.png 0 0 Joseph https://nurseshomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/nurseshomeworkhelp.png Joseph2021-06-25 05:16:412021-06-25 05:16:41analyze either an animated or experimental film rabbit of seville chuck jones 1950 meshes in the afternoon maya deren 1943
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
analyze either an animated or experimental film rabbit of seville chuck jones 1950 meshes in the afternoon maya deren 1943
Analyze either an Animated or Experimental Film: Rabbit of Seville, (Chuck Jones, 1950)/ Meshes in the Afternoon, (Maya Deren, 1943). Select one of the two films, then refer to the questions below to begin thinking critically about it.
- What animation method was used to create the film?
- Why might this story have been conceived as an animated rather than live-action film? What does animation allow the filmmakers to do or express?
- Describe the overall look of the characters and sets and the qualities of the voices, music, and sound effects. What kind of mood and tone do they create?
- Who is the primary audience for this film? Do the filmmakers attempt to appeal to both adults and children, and, if so, how?
- What makes this film experimental or avant-garde? What conventions of filmmaking or society does it challenge?
- Is the film narrative or nonnarrative? If nonnarrative, what seems to be the organizing idea?
- How does the film experiment with basic visual elements like camera focus, makeup, and props?
- Is the film ironic, camp, or in particularly bad taste? If so, how?
- Does the film make you think about womenâ€™s lives or the experiences of a subculture in a new and different way? If so, how?